- 146 Precisely Leveled readers
- Thematically linked Fiction and Nonfiction pairs.
- Guided Reading Levels A-N, Early Intervention Levels 1-25
- Comprehensive teacher support
- Recurring characters
- View Engage Literacy Bookroom Version here.
Engage Literacy is a comprehensive literacy program (K-3) that can be used with an individual, small-group and/or whole class focus. The core elements of a balanced literacy program have been covered, i.e. written language (reading and writing) and oral language (speaking and listening.) The program covers reading levels 1 to 25 (GRL A-N), and includes both fiction and non-fiction texts. All texts are curriculum linked, and Levels 2 to 25 fiction texts link thematically to corresponding nonfiction titles.
Engage Literacy E-Books
Engage Literacy offers a 1 to 1 match for books and E Books. Each of these 112 leveled readers has a corresponding E Book that provides a model of emergent to fluent reading and vocabulary support.
The Engage Literacy Digital Posters CD-Rom features 72 highly visual rhymes, poems, songs and chants that link to each Engage Literacy fiction and non-fiction text at Levels 1 to 15 (Magenta-Green) to support the language and literacy skills taught in these books. These Digital Posters are great for the whole class and small group instruction.
- Builds comprehension by providing scaffold of instruction o the paired books
- Incorporates rhyme, rhythm and repetition.
- Interactive White Board compatible for whole group instruction.
- 1 poster for each titles provides an added opportunity for concept reinforcement.
- Used for pre-teaching high frequency words or phonics skills.
- Used for as reinforcement to skills taught after students have read the books, and become old favorites.